With ever changing technology the Smartphone market keeps on redefining itself. With increased RAM and processing power, high quality camera lens and image processing feature and an improved user experience, the Smartphone makers keep surprising you now and then. This time, Asus has done it again with new ZenFone 2
With New ZenFone i.e. Asus ZenFone 2, Asus has not left any stone unturned. The features of this phone have really surprised me. With so many features packed in Asus ZenFone2, I can’t wait to lay my hands on it. Some of the features that will surely prompt you to go for this amazing phone are:
- 4 GB RAM – Asus ZenFone 2 claims to be the first Smartphone in the world to get this coveted status. I remember the days when we used to have 512 MB of RAM in the desktop and that too was considered a luxury. In those days I would have never thought that 512 MB of RAM would ever come in the phone but Asus proved me wrong. Asus ZenFone 2 offers a 4 GB RAM which really seems to be a lot. With such RAM one can only imagine the performance one will get.
- Fast Charge – with so many features and lot of things to do it is obvious that battery life will be a concern. The least I will expect from a phone is either an increased battery capacity or a reduced charging time. With ASUS-exclusive technology now phone will be charged much faster. With Asus ZenFone 2, it means that battery can be charged upto 60% in less than 39 minutes. So all my worries with respect to charging is taken care by reduced charging time feature
- Camera – With the ASUS ZenFone 2 Pixel Master camera the photography has gone to new levels. The camera captures stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag. The low Light mode uses pixel-merging technology that can enable me to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash. 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash are some of the features that are worth noting and which I am looking forward to
- Colors – What more could be amazing to know that it is available in so many vibrant colors. Osmium Black, Sheer Gold, Glacier Gray, Glamor Red and Ceramic White are the color options which are available with new Asus ZenFone 2.
- Processing features – With quad core processor, expandable memory upto 64 GB, 5.5 inches display with 403 ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3, one cannot imagine what is left out which I can expect from a Smartphone. Android Lollipop with Asus ZenUI is one thing which I am looking forward to.
With so much to offer in a phone, Asus has tried to package everything to provide an unthinkable user experience. In a nutshell the much awaited ZenFone 2 provides a bag full of exciting new features which can take your experience to a new level.
So redefine your smart phone experience with new ZenFone 2
#CantWait4ZenFone2 can you wait?
This post is written for Asus ZenFone2